Update 02.11.2021

Our second day of work together began with setting up a 3D printer to print parts of the outer shell of our probe.

Along the way, part of the team started programming our sensors with the Rasperry Pi, but unexpected problems arose. For this reason, we decided to switch from the Raspberry microcontroller to an Arduino, with which more team members already had programming experience.

new Arduino-Microcontroller

After this change, we started programming most of the sensors and some of them already achieved very good readout results. While some members were busy programming, others continued to work on the 3D model of the shell and we were finally able to look at the first part printed out for testing purposes.

3D printer belonging to a team member
First 3D-printing-tests
en_GBEnglish (UK)